A Human Sparkler inside A Box. (Video)

Pollack with Sparklers by Lomo-Cam
Pollack with Sparklers, a photo by Lomo-Cam on Flickr.

I did it. I finally filmed and posted video onto the TrashN2Tees blog. No it isn't a video tutorial, but rather a short 3 minute video of me spilling my guts about being creative, finding your way, losing you way, climbing outside of the box and the desire to be reignited.



The video goes hand in hand with post I shared earlier- The Top 30 Reasons I Should To Go To Spark 
and (exhale) was big & scary for me to share. It's also my submission to be considered for the Spark Retreat Scholarship. Eeek, okay I'm going to hit the [publish post] button if my hands stop shaking. 1, 2, 3....  



Comments

  1. It was fine. You did a great job! You are very talented and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was better then fine! It was AWESOME! I want you to come & be a human sparkler and feel loved & connected to your passion, yes! Wishing you all the serendipity in the world and that the universe conspires to bring you to New Mexico...our shoes should go dancing together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina! Thanks for being here yesterday to preview my video & listen to me babble on about my nerves, the opportunities, and of course making fun of ourselves! Great laughs. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessika, You got it. If I come out to Spark I will get a new pair of fancy dancing shoes... sans the heel (That is just asking for trouble!) Thanks for taking a moment to celebrate my video, I couldn't express what your support means to me! (THANKS FOR EVERYTHING)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the mother of this Creative Crafter.. And in the two years that she has been sharing her creative side with young and old.. I could not be more proud of the young lady she has become, to be a Mother, a Wife, a Daughter and a Sister.. Our family couldnt be more proud of her accomplishments. She deserves a trip to New Mexico at Spark...not only for accomplishment but for dedication..She is a giver.. always looking to put a smile on someone elses face..forgetting herself at times.. It would be awesome to see her getting a trip to this resort. My oh my.. please choose her for a scholarship.. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww mom, thanks for those sweet words. Love you XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. You so deserve this, sweetie!! I hope you get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristen thanks so much for taking some time & watching! I really appreciate your support & encouragement!

      Delete
  9. You rocked it love! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts