DIY Gifts for The Coolest Moms


With Mother's Day just around the bend, I find myself day dreaming about a kid free day down by the bay. Ahhh yes. Warm sunshine on my face with the occasional spritz of sea water in the air. But really who am I kidding- it would only take an hour before I instinctively wanted to start building the tallest sand castle or go boogie boarding with the boys. What does your ideal Mothers Day look like?

 In honor of all the cool mamas I know, I pulled together some really rad DIY gifts that the coolest of cool moms will love!

Potato Stamped Tote Bag Tutorial from Neuer Stoff 

How To: Nebula Pillow on Whimsey Box Blog

Sharpie Mug (in German!) via sinnenrausch

Toy Dinosaur Necklace Tutorial on Omiyage Blogs 

Wire Wrapped Crystal Ring Tutorial via TrashN2Tees Blog

Mothers Day Tattoo Planter How To from BrideBlu Vintage Handmade/Flickr

Aluminum Lanterns via Family Circle

Comments

Popular Posts