Hit the Road, Jack

School's out and for many folks its time to pack up the family & hit the road for a fun summer vacation. I wish I could say we're heading to Disney or even to the beach for a week but not this year we must first find a home.

Secretly. I'm yearning for a cross country adventure, so much so that I tried to convince my hubby to buy an airstream instead of a house. While I think it would be an awesome experience to travel, work, live, stay and go wherever we want, Nick prefers to have roots. (Party pooper!) Despite the fact that I've to 25/50 states I know I've not nearly seen it all. If I had to make a short list of must stop road trip destinations these 5 would be on it:

Creative Commons Photo Credit: John K

Photo Credit: NPS Photo

Creative Commons License photo credit: Sebastian Fuss

Photo Credit: Coral Reef Park Company

John Pennekamp State Park in Key Largo, Florida 

 

Photo Credits Mobil Travel Guide/TLC
Assateague Island, Maryland/Virginia

Where would you stop on a US road trip?

If you're heading out on an open road adventure- you can download my FREE Get Up and Go Pattern on Pellon.

Comments

Popular Posts