Brand Rep Search for TrashN2Tees


I'm rolling out a new program for the Spring/Summer seasons and inviting real life families and/or bloggers to join in! Today I'll be opening up a "brand rep search" on Instagram- where I'm looking to find 3 kids (probably boys- but I'm 100% for equal opportunity so bring it on little ladies!) between 12m and 10 years of age to participate in collaborative exchange. I will send the selected kids over $150 worth of ready to ship TrashN2Tees t-shirts with an opportunity to design their own custom order. In return- I am looking for quality photos and content shared online. I'll get down to the specifics later in this post.

If you're already familiar with the TrashN2Tees brand, welcome back & thank you for your continued support! For those who are just being introduced to my brand, please give me a few moments to tell you a little bit about what I do here. TrashN2Tees was born of my frustration for the serious lack of cool boy clothing- I am always on the look out for tees that reflect my two sons personalities. I was tired of fire trucks, teddy bears, and mini store billboards across the chest of every shirt being offered on the market. I believe kids have their own voice, and their own identity- and I hope that my designs can help voice that. In 2010, I started designing and sewing my own clothes. Paired with my background in environmental science and passion to make a positive difference in the world, I began creating one of kind shirts using outgrown or unwanted clothing. TrashN2Tees allowed me to raise awareness about reuse and textile recycling. Each original design is hand drawn, hand cut, and meticulously sewn into place providing you with a high quality heirloom piece that will withstand a monster truck mud bath and will be a hand me down favorite full of memories for the years to come. 


Since then, TrashN2Tees has expanded to include many facets; hands on reuse workshops, patterns, an embroidery applique line, and I just published my first book: The Upcycled T-shirt. But of all this- I'm most proud to include our nationwide clothing recycling program. Check out the diagram above to see how we're able to close the loop! To date we have diverted more than 475,000 lbs of clothing from our landfills.
Ecofest/NYC Times Square Fashion Show

I design for families who are on the go and who like to have fun & explore the world together! My hope is to connect with real people, who live real everyday lives (the good, the bad, the messy.) If you're interested in representing TrashN2Tees, creating a buzz, and can share quality photographs then please join me!

I will select up to 4 brand ambassadors (I don't like the word reps- to me this is a collaborative process and we'll work closely together!) who in exchange for merchandise are agreeing to post/tag @TrashN2Tees 2 different pictures per product within a 6 month period. (Example: if you receive 3 tshirts, that would = 6 individual posts/tags) In addition to the exchange of product I will also ask you for feedback/ideas and offer an option to vote on new product line designs. There are opportunities based on geographical location for runway shows, photoshoots, and appearance which you will have access and invites to join us.

I will not be choosing kid ambassadors based on their looks, duh! I know they're all going to be adorable and handsome and gah! I'll probably want to squeeze someones cheeks! I'm interested in well lit and naturally styled photographs. Head over to Instagram: Follow @TrashN2Tees // Repost the Brand Ambassador Image on your IG account // and Tag up to 3 recent pictures  #TN2TRepSearch daily to be entered to win! Bonus if you take a moment to introduce yourself with a comment and say hello!

Comments

Popular Posts